TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are applicable to all Software application and Mobile application that are undertaken by AJSOFTNAPPS and AJSOFTNAPPS Solely owned by ALAM JAHANGIR ENTERPRISE. If the project is to be hosted by AJSOFTNAPPS, you can outlook those terms and conditions on this page.
1. Acceptance: copy of these terms and conditions and agree to be submitted with the project quote. Before commencing the work Or, an advance fee or online payment acceptance of our terms And Conditions.These terms and conditions are always available for review on our website.
2. Charges: Charges for services to be provided by AJSOFTNAPPS are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 120 days unless alternate timescales have been agreed before hand with the Client. AJSOFTNAPPS reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the valid timescale.
3. Payment: Invoices will be provided by AJSOFTNAPPS upon completion of the work for Software application and Mobile application and any associated services. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may elect to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due within 120 days of receipt after which a reminder will be sent to the Client. If the invoice has not been settled after sixty (60) days then AJSOFTNAPPS will consider the account to be in default.
4. Legal Restrictions: Terms and Conditions relating to hosting account content and usage may be found on this page.
5. Copyright: The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants AJSOFTNAPPS the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is additional responsible for granting AJSOFTNAPPS permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold safe AJSOFTNAPPS from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s inattention or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions. A contract for Software & Mobile application and/ or placement shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to AJSOFTNAPPS that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.
6. General: These Terms and Conditions supersede all earlier representations, understandings or agreements. TheClient’s signature below or payment of an advance fee constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Payment online is an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
7. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by Switzerland Law and ALAM JAHANGIR ENTERPRISE Confirm and Abide International Law as well.