1.Eligible for Refund.
You are eligible for full money back guarantee (minus transaction fees from our payment processor) provided that the refund request is made at maximum 120 days after purchase and one of the following criteria is met:
- The purchased software fails to install in your computer and your computer covers the minimum requirements of the software as stated in the product pages.
- The purchased software fails to run in your computer and your computer covers the minimum requirements of the software as stated in the product pages.
- The purchased software fails to activate in your computer and you have legally obtained or bought and activation key for the software from AJSOFTNAPPS or our partners.
- If you have ordered a CD copy of the software and the CD or CD case arrive broken (or never arrives) you are eligible for partial money back guarantee (the backup CD cost).
2. Not Eligible for Refund.
- If you do not cover the requirements mentioned in A.1 then you are not eligible for refund. To make things more clear, here are some examples:
- You have installed and activated the software. This means that the software runs in your computer.
- You find a bug in the software and a functionality (or set of functionalities) cannot be executed on your computer: We try our best to make great software, but some bugs/ errors are possible. You should have tried to download a trial / demo version of the software first and make sure it performs the way you want it
- You don’t like or use the software any more: You are free to use the software for as much time as the purchased activation code allows you (usually lifetime, unless stated otherwise)
Asking for Refunds:-
You can contact us at email@example.com using the Subject “Refund “